PROBA-V Super Resolution post mortem
This is a continuation on the PROBA-V Super-Resolution challenge, that was run from 01.11.2018 until 31.05.2019 on Kelvins. Following the success of this competition, we decided to make the evaluation process available again in the form of a separate leaderboard as an experiment.
These pages should not be mistaken for a new competition! The competition has concluded with team SuperPip as winner. However, multiple parties expressed an interest in the opportunity to continue exploring the dataset and benchmark their solutions. Consequently, we provide this as a service to foster additional research for this challenging problem. A few more remarks:
- Questions regarding the post-mortem can be put into the Discussion board of the PROBA-V challenge
- The dataset and evaluations are identical to the ones deployed during the PROBA-V competition (i.e. the score of your submission is evaluated on half of the test set)
- There is a submission limit of 2 submission per day per team to prevent an abuse of this service
- By using this service you allow us to analyse and use your submissions for academic purposes as well as contacting you
- The test set will not be publicly disclosed as long as this service is running
- This service is an experiment and may be terminated from our side at any point and without further notice
- ... but having said that, we are still interested whether this is useful to you? Let us know, if you like it and tell us about your newest developments!