Pose Estimation Challenge post mortem
This is a continuation on the Pose Estimation Challenge, that was run from 01.02.2019 until 01.06.2019 on Kelvins. Following the success of this competition, we decided to make the evaluation process available again in the form of a separate leaderboard as an experiment.
These pages should not be mistaken for a new competition! The competition has concluded with team UniAdelaide as winner. However, multiple parties expressed an interest in the opportunity to continue exploring the dataset and benchmark their solutions. Consequently, we provide this as a service to foster additional research for this challenging problem. A few more remarks:
- Questions regarding the post-mortem can be put into the dedicated discussion board and should not be put into the discussion board of the original Pose Estimation Challenge
- The dataset and evaluations are identical to the ones deployed during the Pose Estimation challenge (i.e. the score of your submission is evaluated on a subset of the test set)
- There is a submission limit of 2 submission per day per team to prevent an abuse of this service
- By using this service you allow us to analyse and use your submissions for academic purposes as well as contacting you
- The test set will not be publicly disclosed as long as this service is running
- This service is an experiment and may be terminated from our side at any point and without further notice
- ... but having said that, we are still interested whether this is useful to you? Let us know, if you like it and tell us about your newest developments!